The teaching material I’m offering today is my idea for practising there is/are together with prepositions of place and quantifiers such as some/any/a lot of. It also aims at practising or revising vocabulary on rooms in...
- First Conditional Domino, I have…Who has…? and Grass Skirts Games (A1+)
- End-of-school-year or back-to-school speaking activities for younger learners (4th and 5th grades)
- End-of-school-year or back-to-school speaking activities (A1+)
- Present Perfect – lesson ideas for A1 students
- At the Chemist’s – mini-dialogues
British and American English Christmas CLIL comparative adjectives countable and uncountable nouns E8 Easter English in songs English online English proverbs escape room first conditional Grass Skirts Halloween idioms I have Who has modal verbs passive past continuous past perfect past simple phrasal verbs present continuous present perfect present simple second conditional superlative adjectives Thanksgiving there is/there are Trimino Twenty Second Game will/be going to